Kepada peserta baru yang ingin membuat pembayaran melalui ATM/Online Transfer, sila hubungi Urusetia kami menerusi
WhatsApp 019-3804005 / 019-8634005 / 019-9384005
Untuk makluman, sistem FPX untuk bank CIMB, BSN, Alliance Bank, Bank Islam, Agro Bank dan Bank Muamalat sedang mengalami gangguan.
Sila hubungi Urusetia kami menerusi WhatsApp 019-3804005 / 019-8634005 / 019-9384005 untuk bantuan pendaftaran ibadah korban
Awards & recognition
The record holder for the Largest Sacrifice Meat Distribution in Malaysia 2021.
International award from "The BrandLaureate World Halal E-Branding" for the Leadership Award category - Dato' Sr. Rosli Atan
International award from The BrandLaureate World Halal E-Branding" for Philanthropy & Community Service category 2021
why choose sacrifice with Yayasan Budi Ihsan Malaysia
1. Cooperation with local breeders association and GTR Cooperative
2. Cooperation with the Religious Council of Chad
3. Guaranteed supply of sufficient and healthy sacrificial animals to be sacrificed
4. The only sacrificial worship operator that has received ISO 9001:2015 recognition
5. BrandLaureate international award winner
6. Malaysia Books of Record holder for the distribution of the largest sacrificial meat
7. Distribution management that gets recognition and cooperation from government and statutory agencies
8. We have an efficient and professional sacrificial worship worker who attends to the questions of the participants every day
9. Your sacrificial charity will also help Asnaf students through student donations and food vouchers for 1 year
3 Easy steps to donate with Yayasan Budi Ihsan Malaysia
Enter participant information into the 'online' form
(Name, Email and Phone Number)
Make payment on the Budi Ihsan Malaysia Foundation website
Read the sacrificial contract
Receive receipt and confirmation of participation (via email)
(Please check your email)
Aqiqah participation certificate will be given in digital form (e-certificate).
The link to download the e-certificate will be provided via email, Whatsapp, SMS and the official Telegram ‘group‘ of the victim participants.
مَا عَمِلَ آدَمِيٌّ مِنْ عَمَلٍ يَوْمَ النَّحْرِ أَحَبَّ إِلَى اللَّهِ مِنْ إِهْرَاقِ الدَّمِ، إِنَّهُ لَيَأْتِي يَوْمَ القِيَامَةِ بِقُرُونِهَا وَأَشْعَارِهَا وَأَظْلَافِهَا، وَأَنَّ الدَّمَ لَيَقَعُ مِنَ اللَّهِ بِمَكَانٍ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَقَعَ مِنَ الأَرْضِ، فَطِيبُوا بِهَا نَفْسًا
Meaning: “There is no deed done by the children of Adam on the day of al-Nahr (Raya Aidiladha) that is more loved by Allah than shedding blood (of sacrificial animals). Indeed, it will come on the Day of Resurrection with its horns, feathers and hooves and indeed the blood will reach the pleasure of Allah SWT before it falls to the earth. So, purify your soul (by making sacrifices).” – Narrated by al-Tirmizi (1493)
Untuk sebarang pertanyaan dan bantuan berhubung korban Yayasan Budi Ihsan Malaysia, sila hubungi petugas kami di bawah:
Testimony from African authorities
Testimony of participants
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes can. Yayasan Budi Ihsan Malaysia manages the Qurban worship professionally and according to the set SOP.
Yayasan Budi Ihsan Malaysia is the organizer that has received ISO 9001:2015 recognition in the organization of Qurban worship.
Yayasan Budi Ihsan Malaysia is the only NGO that gets exclusive approval to organize Qurban worship in Africa.
Part of the donation of Qurban worship abroad will also be used for the charity of 1001 Asnaf in Malaysia.
Reservations can be made at any time.
Yes. Please contact our secretary at 019-7754005
Please join the Qurban Journey Participants telegram group – 019-7754005.